segunda-feira, 23 de março de 2009

WHY I DO NOT DESERVE LOVE


I don't know.
I lie.
Once I told a lie and never could untell. People still rely on that.
I step up to every trouble I find in the way even when it's not mine.
I collect sins.
I treated a friend badly once.
I treated a friend badly twice.
I treated a friend badly several times.
I was never a easy child.
I always pushed people to do what I want.
I can be dramatic, or mean.
When I'm in pain, I hurt people.
I'm not soft. But I always cry.
I dislike gratitude.
I had an abortion. Every woman that has ever reached to me for help, I took her to an abortion.
I always thought people liked me but nowadays I'm figuring that perhaps they just put up with me.
I try to say things strictly but I always sound pitiful. And that's odd, because I pity no one. And I certainly do not pity myself. I take what it takes to me. 
I'm needy. I demand.
I give what was not asked. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário